Trilogy® at Verde River, a 55+ community near Scottsdale, recently opened their much anticipated Golf & Social Club, and one thing is for sure, it was worth the wait!
This incredible new facility has an extensive range of incredible resort services and amenities.
Take a look:
Just a few of the amenities you’ll see in the video above include:
• Needle Rock Kitchen & Tap – A signature restaurant and bar, featuring a wood fire grill and local beers on tap
• The Marketplace – The perfect combination of coffee bar, sandwich shop, and neighborhood grocer, all about convenience!
• Chef’s Table – A private dining experience, where your special occasion is made extraordinary
• Helen’s Kitchen – A culinary studio and event space, with comfortable seating perfect for private parties and exciting cooking classes
• Afturburn Fitness – A sleek and comfortable environment with world-renowned TechnoGym® equipment, Fitness on Demand, personal trainers, and so much more!
• Alvea Spa – A relaxing place for an array of indulgent, rejuvenating services
• The Art Loft – A space to explore your creative side, comprised of a studio, art yard, and lawn
• The Outfitter – Your next adventure begins here, where you pick up your kayak for some time on the lake
• Golf Course – Award-winning 18 hole course with views of the Tonto National Forest and iconic Four Peaks
• Courts and Sports Complex – Four tennis courts, four pickleball courts, and a bocce and croquet lawn make up this fun space
• Eddy’s Poolside – A poolside restaurant featuring light bites and meals
• Club Pools – Resort pool and lap pool with surrounding views of the Sonoran Desert
• Events Center/Lawn – A full scale event center, perfect for parties, weddings, and special events
• Grand Living Room – A place where the community connects, and neighbors become friends
As the only new golf resort community proposed to be built in this sought-after area of the Valley in several years, Trilogy® at Verde River is destined to become one of the finest examples of Shea Homes’ master planned resort communities.
Located directly east of North Scottsdale, Trilogy® at Verde River is within easy reach of some of Arizona’s most popular shopping, sports, and tourist destinations, as well as its spectacular natural landmarks, and less than an hour from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Trilogy® at Verde River will combine thoughtfully designed floorplans with quality construction, energy-saving innovations, and architectural inspiration.
For more information on the homes and lifestyle available to you in Trilogy® at Verde River, request more information here.